Thursday, October 16, 2008

It smells so good at 8 am...






I arrived earlier today and went to the baking area. Cheesecakes were coming out of the oven, fresh lemon tartlets were being made, chocolate muffins and cookies were just warm. It was the scent of Paradise! My lunch was Mexican tostada (salad of chicken, black beans, salsa, green tomatillo salsa, avocado served in a big Mexican tortilla shell.) Tonight I made a nice pasta dish, inspired by what was served: sautee some onions and garlic in some olive oil. Add some small pieces of marinated artichokes and some mushrooms, 2 or 3 tbsps of tomatoe sauce and cooked pasta. Served with fresh cut up mozzarella and fresh cut up basil!! It was heaven on earth. And just one hour before I left, a cook brought me some fruit..organic strawberries and red grapes. Do I need to say more?

No comments: