Monday, November 10, 2008

Vegetable terrine, Fried Potato Dumpling..Refinement...









We are talking refined items now. So if you are a vegan, you are a king here. Joseph in charge of the vegan cuisine thinks non-stop about novelties. He used red potatoes, he cooked and mashed them. Did not add any salt I guess. And he made big potatoes balls and stuffed them with tapenade, kalamata olives and dried tomatoes. Woahh that was good. I had 1/2 of one for lunch. Then Josh made some wonderful looking terrine. I did not see the end results since I had to go. But it was very thin sliced zucchini and he wrapped under some roasted peppers, portobello mushrooms and thin red onions (marinated in balsamic vinegar I guessed...) Then he put on top a strained tomatoe sauce with some gelatine. Will let you know tomorrow am about the result. It looks beautiful doesn't it?

No comments: